Our beautifully detailed, laser engraved and precision cut map of Belews Lake in Stokes, Rockingham, Guilford and Forsyth Counties, in North Carolina with the following interesting stats carved into it:
- Surface Area: 3,864 Acres
- Shoreline: 88 Miles
- Depth: 100 Feet
- Depth: 130 Feet
- Completed in 1973
Choose your size and style during checkout.
Click here to learn more about our styles and sizes.
Included with all maps:
- Points of interest laser engraved into the map face
- A blue self-adhesive Swarovski Crystal to mark your preferred location on the map
- Finest woods with special attention to detail
- Each map is hand sanded multiple times, assembled and given a clear coat for a lustrous wood shine
Personalization Available: Add up to two lines of engraving at no additional charge. Leave notes during checkout and we will email a graphic proof to you for approval prior to production.
The Smith Family Lake House
- Each map varies slightly in finish and color due to the natural variances in wood. Wood grain, knots and final finish color may be slightly different than pictured
- Let us know your preference of lighter or darker wood finishes
- Birch is our wood of preference for the map
- On smaller maps (13 x 16 and 14 x 17 framed) it may be hard to read road names and if the lake has islands they will not be included.
We believe that this personal attention that each and every item receives makes each wooden item a beautiful, unique work of art.
Feel free to ask for sample images of the size and mounting preferences.
You may also like:
Interesting factoid: The water stays warm — sometimes unbearably, bath-water warm during the summer — because of Duke Power's Belews Creek Steam Station. Built in 1973, Belews Lake was built by Duke Power so that the power plant would have cooling water for the coal-fired plant. It is Duke Energy's largest coal-burning power plant and takes up quite a bit of lake frontage.
(Not all of this information made it onto the map, we just love to read up on the lakes we design).