Our beautifully detailed, laser engraved and precision cut map of Beaver Lake in Benton, Carroll, Washington, County and Madison County, Arkansas with the following interesting stats carved into it:
- 31,700 Surface Acres
- 483 Miles of Shoreline
- 50 Miles Long
Choose your size and style during checkout.
Click here to learn more about our styles and sizes.
Included with all maps:
- Points of interest laser engraved into the map face
- A blue self-adhesive Swarovski Crystal to mark your preferred location on the map
- Finest woods with special attention to detail
- Each map is hand sanded multiple times, assembled and given a clear coat for a lustrous wood shine
Personalization Available: Add up to two lines of engraving at no additional charge. Leave notes during checkout and we will email a graphic proof to you for approval prior to production.
The Smith Family Lake House
- Each map varies slightly in finish and color due to the natural variances in wood. Wood grain, knots and final finish color may be slightly different than pictured
- Let us know your preference of lighter or darker wood finishes
- Birch is our wood of preference for the map
- On smaller maps (13 x 16 and 14 x 17 framed) it may be hard to read road names and if the lake has islands they will not be included.
We believe that this personal attention that each and every item receives makes each wooden item a beautiful, unique work of art.
Feel free to ask for sample images of the size and mounting preferences.
You may also like:
Interesting factoid: Beaver Lake is a man-made reservoir in the Ozark Mountains of Northwest Arkansas and is formed by a dam across the White River. The majority of Beaver Lake is located in Benton County, Arkansas. The dam itself is located in west Carroll County, Arkansas. Parts of the lake extend into Washington County, Arkansas and Madison County, Arkansas. Beaver Lake has some 487 miles (784 km) of natural shoreline. With towering limestone bluffs, natural caves, and a wide variety of trees and flowering shrubs, it is a popular tourist destination. Beaver Lake is the source of drinking water in Northwest Arkansas, which is managed, treated and sold by Beaver Water District.