Proudly made in the USA by American workers in an American owned business.
Choose your size and style during checkout.
Contemporary Style: A map with rounded, finished edges mounted onto a tranquil blue back with a key hole cut on the back, ready to hang.
Framed: Our classic solid maple wood, handmade with four stain options.
A beautifully detailed, laser engraved and precision cut map of American Lake in Pierce County, Washington with the following interesting stats carved into it:
- Pierce County
- 1,091 Surface Acres
- Elevation: 238 Feet
Included with all maps:
- Points of interest laser engraved into the map face
- A blue self-adhesive Swarovski Crystal to mark your preferred location on the map
- Finest woods with special attention to detail
- Each map is hand sanded multiple times, assembled and given a clear coat for a lustrous wood shine
Personalization Available: Add up to two lines of engraving at no additional charge. Leave notes during checkout and we will email a graphic proof to you for approval prior to production.
- Each map varies slightly in finish and color due to the natural variances in wood. Wood grain, knots and final finish color may be slightly different than pictured
- Let us know your preference of lighter or darker wood finishes
- Birch is our wood of preference for the map
- On smaller maps (13 x 16 and 14 x 17 framed) it may be hard to read road names and if the lake has islands they will not be included.
We believe that this personal attention that each and every item receives makes each wooden item a beautiful, unique work of art.
Feel free to ask for sample images of the size and mounting preferences.
You may also like:
Interesting factoid: From the water, American Lake appears more as a scenic wilderness lake with majestic Mount Rainier as a backdrop to the southeast. Much of the shoreline is owned by the United States military, allowing it to keep its tree-lined, undeveloped perimeter. Camp Murray is home to the Washington National Guard while Fort Lewis, across the lake, is an Army installation. Fort McCord Air Force Base, near Fort Lewis, completes the trio. All three have waterfront access and facilities for current and past military members, but most of their shoreline properties remain undeveloped.
(Not all of this information made it onto the map, we just love to read up on the lakes we design).